I don't know about you, but as I walk, a million random thoughts go through my head and none of them are related or connected in any way. Thinks like . . .
- Hey, there's the 5th period P.E. class from Great Oak taking their walk. Is the class called "Walking P.E.?" I bet that teacher hates exercising for 5 periods a day, every day. I know I would.
- I wonder if my package has come from J. Crew?
- Man, I loved that caramel pop corn Jill made last night. I need to make some of that when I finally get off a diet, which will be the 12th of NEVER!
- I better call and make dentist appointments before school gets out.
- Where did I put the keys to my car??
- I have to go to the bathroom, I should have gone before I left.
- I wonder if Elfie could handle walking the Redhawk loop without conking out . . .
- I can't wait to finish Half Broke Horses tonight. I wonder why that woman in the story never washed her Levis?
- I haven't posted anything today. Probably because I don't have anything to talk about.
- Boy I love the cloths in The Pride and The Prejudice. I wish I could wear stuff like that now. I wonder if Colin Firth is nice.
- I wish I could be a guest star on Glee. "Just a small town girllllll . . . livin' in a lonely worrrrrld . . . .
- I need to pay my phone bill!!! I need to remember that right when I get home!!!!!
There you have it. Random thoughts on a Wednesday afternoon. I know . . . I'm out there.
Post Script: In case you are wondering "Why this photo??" This image flashed through my head as I was strolling along. Eden, wearing this hat in 2nd grade.